Road signs considerate about places on the road where there is or could be a danger, and committing traffic participants to take particular care.
They have the shape of an equilateral triangle with the apex upwards (with the exception of the mark A-7 "give way"), with a red border, and yellow background.
Warning signs in accordance with the above. Regulations are placed:
- at a distance of 150-300 m from dangerous on roads with speed limits over 60 km / h.
- within 100 m from the dangerous on other roads.
At the signs can be placed signs:
- T-1 "plate indicating the distance warning sign of dangerous places"
- T-2 "indicating the length of the plate section of road on which repeated or is in danger of"
- T-3 "indicating the end of the plate section, which is repeated or is in danger of" (repeat mark the end of the road segment).