Single pulsator φ 200 L8G (M)
- Power supply: 12V or 24V (recommended battery with a capacity min.120Ah)
- The dimensions of the pulsator: Φ 210 mm, wys.90 mm, 0.6 kg / unit.
- Active lens diameter: Φ 200 mm
- Shade color: orange
- Light source: the contribution of higher light-emitting diode with a special optical system meets the parameters of the class L8H lamp (2000 cd light) according to the standard PN.EN 12352: 2010
- Average current consumption (one lamp) input LED - 0.02 A (12V), or 0.01 A (24V)
- Type of lighting lamps: pulsating light - LED - 2 Hz, 120bł / min
- Twilight illumination control: diode - 100% day / night 50%
- Type: LWOD-12 / 24V-200 / L8G (M)
Lamps can be purchased as a set of two pulsators φ 200 - simultaneous flash IBS-12 / 24V-200 / L8G (M). One lamp is a lamp controller, a second is controlled lamps are connected by cable.
Early warning lamps are designed to signal particularly dangerous places on roads with heavy traffic. Pulsators φ φ 100 and 200 are used on local roads, pulsators φ 300 on motorways, expressways and national roads.
Single pulsators apply:
- as an early warning lamp in front of the construction site
- in hazardous locations
Kits pulsators (simultaneous flash) is used:
- on patrol vehicles
- working on machines and vehicles, road maintenance: piaskarkach, solarkach
- as components of array 26, closing the U-
- as components of array early warning U-27
- as components of array steering-21 c, d, e, f
- as an early warning lamp construction site